Experience in graphic design & web development:
International experience in organizing cultural events:
Experience in communication and social media strategies:
• Design and Development of Responsive Websites for different industries.
• WordPress, Bootstrap and Custom Development.
• Creation of Brands and Corporate Identities.
• Graphic Design: logos, business cards, brochures, infographics, icons, social media banners.
• Social Media Marketing, SEO and Google Analytics
Web Developer & Graphic Designer for MultipleMedia, a web design agency.
• Front-end web development of responsive websites for the company’s top
clients such as: Port of Montreal, Juste pour Rire, Intact Insurance, CAA Quebec,Brokerlink, Groupe Maurice, among others..
• Creation of responsive websites, mobile sites, newsletters and blogs using different technologies: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Bootstrap, Jquery, Cakemail, ect.
• Graphic design: mockups, user interface and UX design, newsletters, postcards, photography, logos and branding design, infographics, typography and promotional design (banners, adds ect).
• Just for Laughs Festival : Development and design of weekly newsletters, website development and graphic design of promotional material (newsletters, banners, adds ect).
Web Designer & Social Media Specialist for 1CloudRoad, an online community for Information Technology professionals to share ideas about Cloud Computing.
• Web Integration of 1CloudRoad website.
• Graphic design: logos, infographics, icons and brochures. Branding design.
• Newsletters design and management using Mailchimp.
• Social media management & digital marketing: developed social media presence for 1Cloudroad and their partners . Social media campaigns, SEO & Digital Marketing. Mailchimp newsletter design & email marketing campaings.
• Creation and design of corporate websites. Web & content development, responsive design.
• WordPress web development.
• Graphic design: photography, corporate presentations, creation of icons & images using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Powerpoint.
• Branding design: logos, brochures, business cards and stationary sets.
• Digital Marketing: social media integration, search engine optimization, e-commerce and promotion strategy using Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
• Organization of cultural events for the promotion of the Spanish culture in Canada: cinema, music, art, theatre and dance.
• Spanish-Canadian liaison work between artists, as well as cultural and educational institutions.
• Annual planning of cultural activities and budget management.
• Communication: press releases, management of distribution mailing lists, websites and social media: Creation of social media strategies to promote the brand Spain Arts & Culture and encourage people to assist to the events.
• Spanish Cinema promotion: Coordination and promotion of two editions of the Festival of New Spanish Cinema and “Spanish Short Film Festival” , both in Ottawa.
• Planning and coordination of a Series of Spanish cinema in Canadian universities.
• Coordination of the Spanish entries at the 2010 and 2011 European Union Film Festival, organized by the European Union Delegation in Canada.
• Research and documentation on the Italian school at the Prints and Drawings Department.
• Reorganization of the Italian artist files: checking attributed drawings, updating documentation and filing documents.
• Updates and maintenance of in-house databases and bank images.
• Assisting researchers at the Documentation and the “Cabinet des Dessins du Louvre”.
• Pre-production assistant of the feature film Amanecer de un sueño (Awaking from a dream) realized by Freddy Mas Franqueza and starring Hector Alterio (2008)
• Funding and sponsorship research, preparation of sponsorship dossiers.
• Shooting planning and organization.
• Arts Management MA’s internship.
• Research about traditional African fashion and crafts. Contemporary designers selection to exhibit their work.
• Funding and sponsorships research. Organization of a fashion show with young local designers. Coordination of all the logistics, selection of models and clothes.
• Planning and budget management.
• Catalogue editing: research, organization of photo shoots, editing and design.
• Exhibtion assembly and dismantling.
• Frontline and office assistance for Liverpool Street Station in London, one of Britain’s busiest railway stations.
• Handling enquiries (telephone, email and reception) and database update.
• Customer and contractors assistance: execution of work permits and audits to guarantee the security of the station and its employees.
• Coordination of overseas scholarships (Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Erasmus Mundus).
• Promotion of international mobility of students.
• Advising national and international students and liaison work with academic partners and universities around the world.
Graphic Design for the Web(2012-2013) Atestation of College Studies Quebec
MA in Arts Management(2006-2008)Cultural Tourism IndustriesBA in History of Art(2000-2006)
History of Art Erasmus Exchange Year (2003-2004)
Saxophone Professional Music Studies (1993-2000)
“Vêtements et parures du Niger : Liens entre tradition et création contemporaine”. Catalogue d’exposition, Ed. CCFN Jean Rouch – Nouvelle Imprimerie du Niger, Niamey 2007